Basic H2S Basic Awareness Training
* Training on the subject of Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) is essential for all oil and gas workers who could be exposed to H2S during the course of their work activities.
First Aid / CPR / AED
* Class is taught based on American Heart Association series
* Students will receive a wallet card as proof of training
Job Safety Analysis Preparation
* In this course, you will learn the basics of the performing a Job Safety Analysis (JSA), which is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. You will get a step-by-step overview of the process, and define your role in making it effective.
Lunch provided by Consol Energy
Training Class (5 person minimum, 24 person maximum)
Following the H2S Awareness class optional services will be available to anyone interested for a small additional fee:
* Respirator Fit Testing - $25/person
* RapidMEQ (Online Medical Evaluation) - $25/person